- For items that are temporarily out of stock, you may input your email address on that product page to be added to our waitlist. Once the product is back in stock, you will receive an email letting you know it is available again.
- Your piece was hand finished and therefore delicate in nature. Please treat it with care to improve its longevity. Protect the plating of your jewelry by removing it when washing your hands, swimming, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of personal body product. Maintain your jewelry’s shine by avoiding contact with agents such as soaps, perfume, lotion, makeup, hair & cleaning products, etc. Do not clean plated jewelry with chemicals, instead gently wipe with a damp towel.
- Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accommodate customer pickups. However, we offer free shipping in the United States. Also, you are welcome to contact email@example.com and we will gladly provide a list of retailers in your area.
- For a list of Native Gem retailers in your area or an area that you would like to visit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once an order has been placed, you will receive an Order Confirmation email with information about your purchase. If you do not receive an Order Confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact our Native Gem Online Store Customer Service by phone or email.
- After your online order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email providing the tracking number as well as information on how to track your package. You can also log in to your account and select Review Orders/ Track Packages to view tracking information.
- Items cannot be removed from an order once it has been placed without contacting the Native Gem Store Customer Service. If you would like to remove items from your order you must contact our Native Gem Online Store Customer Service by contacting email@example.com.
- If your order is still being processed and has not shipped you may contact our Native Gem Online Store Customer Service by phone or email to cancel your order.
- All merchandise purchased from the Native Gem Online Store is placed in a black and gold jewelry box. During Checkout you can select to include a customized Gift Note with your package. The recipient of a gift purchase will receive a gift receipt excluding all prices.
- E-gift cards are sent to your selected recipient via email. E-gift cards are sent within an hour of being ordered. You will receive an email confirmation that the e-gift card was sent, along with the email address it was sent to. *Please note that Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Native Gem E-gift cards are redeemable online at www.nativegemjewelry.com. To redeem a gift card, select “Discount Codes” on the Cart page at checkout. Type your gift card code into the field and click the "Add Gift Card" button.
- To check your gift card balance, select “Discount Codes” on the Cart page at checkout. Type your gift card code into the field and click the "Check Gift Card Status" button.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org